Puffed Oven Pancakes Gluten Free
Quick and easy gluten-free version of puffed oven pancakes also known as Dutch Babies
Write a review
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 cup of milk or milk alternative
- 6 eggs
- 1 Tspn. Baking soda
- 1/2 Tspn. of sea salt
- Preheat over to 400 degrees, place oven proof skillet in oven to heat up.
- Mix wet ingredients, then add dry ingredients.
- Once oven is heated add 3 tablespoons of butter to skillet. Melt and coat pan.
- Pour pancake mix into hot skillet and place in oven for 15 minutes or until the batter has risen, and has a nice golden color.
- Top with favorite pancake topping either pancakes syrup or try powdered sugar with melted butter and lemon squeezed on the top
Travel Home Garden http://travelhomegarden.com/